Thursday, July 17, 2008

JJ Photogenic Baby Contest

I'm selected to be one of the finalist for Jaya Jusco Photogenic Baby Contest 2008.
Grandpa, grandma, jun jun jiu jiu, daddy, mummy and aunty maggie come to support me in Jusco Taman Maluri on the final.

Been aiming for the grand prize, RM10,000!!!
Wow!
That's a lot!!!!!
I hope I can be a rich baby..
haha!~

When I reach Taman Maluri,
I'm busy finding my own photos~~~

When I see the list,
I'm thinking:
Oh gosh!~
All the babies are so cute!
Can I win?
Will I win?

All finalists are required to go up the stage,
Category 1 babies suppose to find duckie and hand it to mummy...
My first time on stage!!!
How can i concentrate to find the duckling?
There's so much to see on the stage:
Many audiences below,
Handsome and pretty MCs,
Funny clown on stage,
Many busy babies finding ducky,
Many mummies busy teaching babies to grab the duck duck....
Here I am,
on the stage,
observing everyone...
and never concentrate to take the duck duck,
Well, you can see proof here.
End up other baby won the little prize!

I didn't won the grand prize,
Instead, I get 2nd prize!
But mummy is sweet enough to tell me,
I'm always her No.1!

I super love my Baby Kiko huge hamper!


I was featured in Sin Chew Jit Poh on 28May2008 Page 22!

7 comments:

My Lil' Monster said...

Wah Congrats.. Se See I told U. u got a very HANDSOME Boy.

Hey post more of his photo lar.. I wan to c...including U mummy

Pin said...

Cute little prince :)

Kristie said...

wow the hampers looks great, so many stuffs!!! lucky sean :)

by the way, what is ur name dear? dont mind i link up ur blog :)

cre8tone said...

mummy not so pretty, no need to post her photo up la.. haha~~~

hi pin, thankx~

kristie,
yup, the hampers got so so many stuffs~~~ all those baby kiko products r in great quality, shampoo, baby bath oso smell very nice~~~ especially the lavender 1...

name is sean, u mayb link, of coz :)

cre8tone said...

lil' monster, u can view more of sean's photos in Meg's bb project:

http://meglifejourney.blogspot.com/2008/07/photography-little-prince.html

LittleLamb said...

Congratulations on winning!
Good job

cre8tone said...

thankx lil' lamb..
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...