Monday, July 14, 2008

My first trip - PD

Daddy plan this trip for mummy and me...
Daddy said he'll bring me to more and more place to kai kai~~~
Start from the near one --- Port Dickson


We stayed in Corus Paradise.
Not bad for a relaxing vacation~~~



I love the seaside view,
Especially during sun rise...

I love the swimming pool,
But mummy said she haven't buy float and swimsuit for me,
So, I'm not allowed to swim, yet...
Maybe during the next trip,
Hopefully I can play around with water in the pool...

Daddy and mummy took buffet dinner in this coffee house...


Daddy and mummy finish the starter without waiting for me,
As I'm still sleeping...


Later on, daddy took curry mee...
He said It's spicy and I dunno how to eat...


Lucikily Mummy bring my nen nen.....
Daddy mummy is very full,
So am I~~~

Anyhow,
I'm still very excited,
As this is my very first trip......

Looking forward for the next trip~~~
(I think I'm like my mummy, love to travel and kai kai)

6 comments:

My Lil' Monster said...

Hi.. U also went to PD too.. it must be the weekend short trip.

How come no pictures of D Family one??

BTW, I saw your BB pic so Handsome ler.. Show me more pics

cre8tone said...

yup~~ short weekend trip~~~
like to post scenery's photos instead.. hehe...
thankx for compliments!~

Anonymous said...

I heard that PD now has develop alot, looks like need to find 1 day to dropby and relax...

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

WOW...the laksa looks very nice lehh

cre8tone said...

PD a... not bad la..
got bb not convinient to travel so far ma..
near near, PD is a nice choice...
relaxing oso~~~
lil' monster stayed in avillion, lagi nice.. :)

cre8tone said...

Joanne, the Laksa taste nice oso :p
~~~Yummy~~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...