Monday, August 4, 2008

3rd Prize Winner in Baby Cutie Contest 2008


It's been a rewarding weekend~~~~~~
I was in final for Baby Cutie Contest organized by UO,
Also,
Final for Malaysia's Cutest Kids Photo Contest organized by Harvey Norman Photo Centre~~~


These are all the prizes for 13 finalists!~
I hope I can win big prize...


My photo printed in the banner!~
How I look? hmm...
Can you spot me?


Was judged based on these criteria...
Photogenic, cute, healthy and talent~~~
Daddy and mummy has been wondering what I can perform on the stage...
As usual,
While I'm on the stage,
I do lots of people watching and forgot to do anything~~~
I just open my eyes widely big~~~
I suppose the judges love my adorable eyes...
I won 3rd prize!!!


I get a hamper from World Of Cartoon...
And also a stroller~~~
Hurray!~
I got 2 strollers now...
But, what to do with 2 strollers a?
Maybe I can keep one for my future brother or sister..
hahaha~~
Earning things for little brother or sister already...
Geng or not?


Mummy asked daddy,
When you took your first trophy?
Daddy said, while he's in kidnergarten...
And mummy?
During she's standard 1...
Me, their son,
been honoured to have this first trophy when I'm 10 months++
And yet, mummy told me their trophy is not as big as mine!~
hahahahaha~~~~

18 comments:

agnes said...

wow.. congrats!!! so happy huh?!?! and no doubt your eyes can speak.. :D

My Lil' Monster said...

Conrats,,, U deserved to win. Such a Handsome Boy

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning :D So fast accumulating things for didi or meimei edi...

MommyAngel said...

Congratulations little prince, you've won again. Mommy and daddy must be very pround of you :)

2xMum said...

Congrats!

After the Jusco's contest, my daddy and mummy are lazy to submit my photos for other competitions unless the prizes are super attractive.

SY said...

Congrats.

cre8tone said...

Thankx everyone!~ :)

Blessed mum said...

wow! Congrats!!! Got the Cup some more..wow..what a moment to remember!

cre8tone said...

ya lo.. i like the cup oso.. hahaha~

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Baby Sean is indeed a cutie pie.

Leena said...

Oh, congrats. He deserves to win. He's truly a cutie.

cre8tone said...

thankx julie n shern's mummy :)

Serene said...

Congrates to bb Sean!!

cre8tone said...

tq serene!~

slavemom said...

Congrats, Sean! Ur 1st trophy at 10 mo. Broke mummy n daddy's record edi. Well done!

cre8tone said...

ya lo.. really break record!~ hehe...

quEeNie said...

congrats

cre8tone said...

TQ Queenie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...