Monday, August 18, 2008

Creative Playing

I love to play with my toys~~~
Hanging around with lovely toys really cheers my days up!

Who said toys can only be played the way it suppose to be?
I've creatively 'invented' some of my playing ideas~~~


Proudly introducing~~~~~~
My colourful driver:
Dang dang dang dang.....
The elephant!


Well,
If elephant drive recklessly,
He'll get his punishment and pay for what he've done!~
Jailed inside my box!
With his friend,
Naughty Lion...
Nobody will rescue u now!~
Hahahahahha~~


Other than jailing the naughty animals,
I likes to trap the star inside the circle, too!


Of course,
I do shape matching also...
But I don't like to drop the shape into the box,
I match it this way...
See,
Isn't it easier?


I like to arrange all the shapes one by one,
Just look at my tall building~~~~~~~
Ok, time for destroy!!!!!!
Now you see,
Now you don't...
Frankly speaking,
Destroy part is quite fun!~


Do you know how to plant toy flowers?
Proudly tell you,
I know!!!


Now,
I transform my first block into musical instruments!~
Just follow my instruction carefully:
Put the box upside down...
And Bang it as hard as you like!~
Yeah yeah!~
I'm a little drummer!~


Other than being a drum,
Can you see the rough surface on the box?
Take any of the shapes and wipe it on the rough surface...
You can hear nice music!~
It's music time.......
Stay back and enjoy~~~

This blue circle is actually my favourite toy...
I like to see it rolling,
And chase after it......
The fun part is,
It's the easiest shape to put inside the hole!~


Now I'm tired......
I'll put all my toys into the box~~~~~~~
Helps mummy to clean the surrounding after playing.....
What a considerable child I am...
With one and only condition:
Fully depends on my mood...
If I'm in bad mood,
Sorry la mummy,
You have to put the toys into the box yourself...
Hahahahaha!

13 comments:

Hazel said...

i also hate to keep my son toys,

Administrator said...

wow...that is a whole lot of toys!!

MommyAngel said...

Very creative indeed :) :) So next time mommy will have to buy only 1 toy and you can play with 100 different ways. Help mommy to save money, good boy :) :)

cre8tone said...

Hazel, picking up EVERYTIME after plays is really a task! haha...

Contentedmom, ;)

mommyangel, hope he can hv 100 diff ways to play, too! Then no need to buy so many types of toys.. hahahahahah~~

Rose world said...

wow! that are a lot of toys to keep!! ;p

Anonymous said...

Hard to make the kids keep their own toys these days...

Oliveoylz said...

For your benefit, I wish little prince will be in a good mood everyday :) Just look at all those colourful toys. Lucky boy!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Sean is so creative! Managed to think of so many ways to play with toys.

cre8tone said...

Rose, quite a lot compare to my toys when I was still small...

Sue, thinking of training him to put back after playing (to make my life easier.. haha)... but really hv to depends on his mood...

Olive, I hope so, too.. then I have lesser thing to do.. hahaha~

Joanne, I oso surprise he can think of so many different ways to play his own toys...

slavemom said...

His creative juices r overflowing! ;)

cre8tone said...

Ya, indeed.. ;)

Moo Mummy said...

kid is like that one lo.Play mahu, keep,tak mahu.

My house looks messy during daytime, soplease visit me during midnight. LOL

cre8tone said...

My house also messy during daytime... Pretty normal with kids around.. haha!~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...