Monday, September 15, 2008

Birthday Bash!~



I celebrated my birthday @ KFC Sunway...
With many nice nice decorations~~~


I feels very excited playing around with many baloons~~~
Mummy is so surprise that I'm not scared at all,
When the baloon burst!~
I'm brave brave birthday baby!~
Ha!


I received so many birthday presents~~~
Thank u so much to Daddy, Mummy, Grandpa, Grandma, Ah Gu s, Ah Yi s, Kor Kor, Jie Jie, and all Uncles Aunties...
And also to my little new friends, Jun Hong~~

The most amazing present I received for my first birthday was this letter:

To be one of the semi-finalist for Johnson's Baby of the Year 2008!
Johnson's Contest is the most profesional and experienced Baby Contest of all~~~
I feels so honoured and proud!~
To be a part of the biggest, grandest, most popular baby contest of the year!~

My happy lucky joyful first birthday!~

15 comments:

LittleLamb said...

Happy Birthday.

U r really a good mummy..always joining competition so that Sean can remember when he grows up..

Yes, the Johnson contest is the best (i heard)..and the grand prize is RM150000.

Too bad, I didnt join but i curi their template from their website..hehhehe

Best wishes ya...

MommyAngel said...

that certainly is the most happy moment in bb Sean life, so much surprises and good news :)

the little prince said...

So happy for the little prince...belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

cre8tone said...

Littlelamb, thanks for the wishes. I hope Sean can get more exposure and experience since baby time and have lots of wonderful memories to think back when he grows up~~~ :)Grand prize RM15k with many other stuff as well... Can visit the Johnson link in my blog for more details.. I love the templete oso and do it for my son's photos.. Creating mummy's boy own Johnson's Baby of the Year photos in advance.. haha~~~

Caroline, yup~~ lots of surprises and good news and presents for his first birthday!

The little prince, Thankx for the wishes...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Little Prince is so blessed to have a mommy like you. Creating so much memories and fun for him.

cre8tone said...

Julie, I'm blessed and lucky also, to have a son like Sean... He's my little champion :)

Jacss said...

happy belated b'day lil handsome! and also congrats being one of d semi-finalist!
good luck....

cre8tone said...

Jacss, Thanks

Anonymous said...

Congrats for the good news!Not easy to get into semi-final ler ... All the best yaaa :)

cre8tone said...

TQ Hn...

cre8tone said...

More photos on birthday @

http://www.flickr.com/photos/megcheah/2859079319/

http://huetography.blogspot.com/2008/09/little-prince-1-year-old-birthday.html

andrewjune said...

happy belated birthday to sean yeah...

ehhh, i didn't join lah this contest haiyoh...it was all over the place rite...maybe next baby hehehe...

cre8tone said...

June, thankx for the wish...
Wait for next year for Rachael... :) Next baby oso can.. haha~ Planning for next baby d?

slavemom said...

Happy 1st Birthday to Sean! N Congrats on being a semi-finalist for the Johnson's Bb Contest! Good luck!

cre8tone said...

Slavemom, TQ so much!~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...