Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Toddler Talking

I love talking recently...
I can talk nonstop!~

Well,
You'll be wondering,
If I know how many vocabulary,
Which enable me to talk nonstop...

I really did know quite a number of english...
After mummy's effort of teaching me again and again!~
Repeat again and again and again...

I do know few words of mandarin,
After I heard adults around me talking......
Actually,
They talk talk talk quite fast,
So,
I'm good enough to learn a few words this way!~

Still,
Very limited words for me to talk nonstop,
Right?

You might be wondering what can I talk...
Mummy said,
It's not cantonese for sure,
Not malay either,
Not Hokkien also...
My maid said,
It's not Cambodian language...

Well,
I'm no longer talking ang gu gu those baby talk...
Growing up toddler should have toddler talking!~

Maybe it's spanish,
Or maybe it's italian,
Maybe it sounds like france,
Or maybe it's indian,
Or maybe it's little bit of vietnamese...
Well,
I really don't know...
It's my own Sean's language...

Mummy discover there's similar pattern,
On the pronounciations...
Everytime I want to express something...
You might want to hear some of it...
Look here - O-yi...Eh em...
Play play - Bocho-cho...Bo bo..
Wants - YaoYaoYaoYaoYao (Sounds like mandarin)
Carry me up - Wa Yi Va...
And many more!~
I wonder the adults understand my own language or not...

Everytime I talk with my Sean language,
Full of expressions,
I hope these will helps them to understand my language...
Not sure they really understand or not,
But everytime after I talk in my language,
They'll surely have a great laugh...
Maybe my language sounds a bit funny...

Anyhow,
As I learn more english or mandarin,
Maybe I'll try start to use adult's language,
As frequent as possible...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...