Monday, June 29, 2009

Whose new toys?


Mummy bought bento tools,
To decorate my food...

The moment mummy took out the tools...
Me: Mama, New Toys!!!
Mummy: No no, this is not your new toy...
Me: play, play toys...

Mummy initial plan:
To make a beautifully decorated bread bentos for me...

Since I insist to play mummy's new 'toys',
I ended up 'helping' mummy preparing my own food!!!

Me: Mama, bear bear...
Me: Mama, bit (rabbit)...
Me: Mama, bread.. eat (hand over the bread to mummy)
Mummy: You eat you eat...

Right after mummy cut the nice shape out,
All the bread goes into my tummy straight away!!!

So,
There's no nicely decorated bread's photo in this post...
Anyhow,
I ate two whole bread!!!
Including the remaining part,
Of making the cutie bear, flowers and rabbits...
Normally,
I could hardly finish quater of the bread...

Can mummy considering her first bento's attempt,
A total failure?
Since she didn't come up with any food decorations...
Or mayb should she consider as a total success?
Since I ate lots of food we prepare together...
That's her main objectives of buying the tools, isn't it?

Anyhow,
Both mummy and me having fun with our new 'toys'!!!

The next morning when I wake up,
Me: Mama, toy, bread bread.....
And again,
We having fun with our new 'toys'....

26 comments:

Ezvina said...

You are so rajin, going to make a bento meal for ur son issit? Lucky him.

Annie Q said...

Wah! mummy also into bento already. :)

Annie Q said...

i forgot to said, i like your new header

Cynthia said...

Sean.. mummy did not fail coz she met her objectives of making you eat the bread.. muahhaa :) and you got to give a big kiss and hug to mummy coz she give you so much of TLC.. :)

Mummy Gwen said...

Hehe...Mummy into Bento now ah. When is your first bento.

Merryn said...

same goes with ethan, more interested to eat when the bread is cute! consider urself pass lah since he ate everything! :D

wen said...

at least he is into ur bento food

andrewjune said...

ohhh i didnt buy any bento tools yet...lucky sean get to eat all those "cute cute" stuffs...

Dora said...

The bento stuffs are so cute!

Pet said...

Hmm... can my 4 year old daughter be 'fool' by beautiful food? I have a fussy eater at home. Thank goodness only 1. Phew.

MeRy said...

Another bento set....Mummy is doin a great job with Sean.

Moomykin said...

Congrats. Mummy.

You didn't even need to decorate it, and your boy already eaten the bread to earnestly.
:)

p/s- I love your "toys".

2ma said...

dis is such a great way to encourage the little ones to eat more *hehe*

Rachel said...

so you into bento too? fun right?

Alice Phua said...

Wah, this is a creative way of getting children to eat what they are supposed to eat but are too picky to eat! A very good idea! I shall try this tactic one day!

P/S: Can we exchange link? I have already link yours in my blog list.

cre8tone said...

Ivynana, yeah.. initial planning to make bento meal for him, end up he come and play together with me.. ha!

AnnieQ, TQ! the header photo taken years ago during trip to mauritius...

Cynthia, at least, no fail totally.. haha~~

Mummy Gwen, coming up soon.. hahahah~~

Merryn, you also decorated little Ethan's meal? hehe~~

Wen, he's into the food as well as the tool.. haha!

June, try buy and decorate the food for ur little rachael, I think she'll love it, too!

Dora, yeah.. cute cute...

Pet, you can try and see if she'll be 'fooled' by the beautiful food.. hahaha~

Mery, TQ!

moomykin, yeah! he act real fast! haha~

2ma, after tried, I think this is a great way, too!

Rachel, me and my son also enjoying, sure fun..haha~

AlicePhua, go ahead.. the result is overwhelming... My son ate more than usual! Yeah, sure, I added u in my bloglist, too!

Serene said...

Haha.. this is so funny! It considered success la, because Sean ate 2 slices of bread leh.

ChloeRuoyi said...

Your bento moulds are so cute... from mummy's "toys" became his toys haha.

cre8tone said...

Serene, yah! I see his pattern oso wanna laugh..

Chloe, very cute tools.. I love it, so does my son.. hahahahahaha~

Angeline said...

Cool!
With him deciding on the animals/pictures, you can be sure that he'll gobbled them up!
*wink*

ablogaway said...

May I know where did you buy those toys? They sure look appealing!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kylie, thats the bread cutter is it?
I was wondering how it looks like when I was at Daiso the other day.

CathJ said...

Ayooo...sooo cute.... Where can we buy this???

cre8tone said...

Angeline, yeah! happy to see him eating like that.. haha!!

Irene, Cath J, I bought it online from Chooi Peng, You can check out her site at http://bentomarket.com/

Joanne, so, know u know how it looks like.. haha!

Miss Mathew said...

So cute! whr did u buy the bento tools frm?

cre8tone said...

Miss Mathew, I bought it from bento market. Url shown in my previous comment post.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...