Sunday, August 16, 2009

Childhood Tag

Mummy's tagged for this childhood memories tag... Thankx Alice for the tag..

1. Ever favorite nursery rhyme: London Bridge
2. Pet name: -
3. Favorite treat: -
4. Milk in your bottle/Sippy cup you miss most: Milo
5. Favorite TV show: Carebears
6. Place you love your parents take you the most: Seaside picnic
7. Adult thing you used to mimick: Masak-masak
8. Most embarrassing to recall: fell down from the cradle...
9. Game with a sib you reminisce most: Hide-and-seek
10. Most unforgettable candy you used to take: I don't like candy

I am spreading to the following 5 persons:-
1. Joanne T
2. Mummy Gwen
3. Serene
4. Caroline
5. Mrs Kam

5 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

Thanks for the tag, dear. :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I am tagged. Thanks, I will post my tag soon.

You like Milo when you were a kid? How about now? I used to like Milo but I dislike it after I gave birth. I also dont know why...

cre8tone said...

Joanne, always love it.. ha!

Serene said...

Thank you, Peiwun!

cre8tone said...

Welcome, serene!~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...