Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Wind of Change

I'm having running nose.
Inside the car,
Mummy don't want to lie about,
Where she's going to bring me to...
So,
She told me she's bringing me,
To the place I hate most:
To see doctor!!!

My little trick:
Me: Mama, cover (recover)...
Mummy: Are you sure?
Me: No more 'Ah-Choo'...
Me: Go 'Ping ping'...

Yet,
Mummy still headed towards the clinic...
Sigh!~

Well,
I wanted to give mummy a surprise!~
For being a well-behaved child...
The moment I step in the clinic,
I greated 'hi' to the nurse...
No more crying and screaming!!!

The moment I saw doctor,
No more crying and screaming, either...
When doctor requested me to open the mouth,
I do as instructed,
Willingly!~

This time,
Doctor didn't pocked my buttock...
Instead,
He gives me sweet sweet...

Mummy went to bakery shop nearby,
To buy me bee-party-balloons-package...
As a reward for my well-behaved-visit to the clinic...

It's so rewarding to become a good boy!~

My new methods of playing balloons:
Request mummy to blow the balloon,
Then let the air come out from the balloon,
And watch the balloon 'fly' until out of air...
And then,
Request mummy to blow it again and again~~~
So fun to watch the balloon 'fly'~~~~~~~~~

7 comments:

Yi Yi said...

he is such a good boy =)
hope he gets well soon

ChloeRuoyi said...

Good boy, he's not afraid of the doctor anymore. Get well soon, Sean Sean :-)

ZMM said...

Good boy..... every visit, make sure you behave the same k?

BoeyJoey said...

Good boy, sean! Get well soon yeah :-)

cre8tone said...

Lee Yi Yi, BoeyJoey, he's better now..

Chloe, yeah!~

Zara's Mama, :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Sean really very good boy and well behaved in the clinic. How he managed to do that.

Sarah got flu recently and she cried out real loud the moment doc checked on her chest and ear temp.

cre8tone said...

Joanne, I also dunno how, suddenly he just well-behaved like that~~~ Maybe after watching the barney show with the section doctor is a friend of mine!~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...