Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mickey Mousekersize

Hurray!!!
I'm one of the winner,
For Mickey Mousekersize contest!!!



I get a fantastic Mickey Mouse Clubhouse goodies bag,
With lots of mickey and friends items!~


I got a short message from Mickey & friends:
Oh! I'm the best!
Hahahaha!

Not sure if this short note is considered as,
Exclusive certificates of participation...

We received the parcel from Citilink,
In thorn condition + the parcel is opened...
Personally think that,
Citilink is the worst courier company with worst customer service!

Since there's nobody in the house while they send it...
We called and arranged with the office,
For self pick up in their office...
When my daddy go and collect the item for the first time...
They cannot find our parcel!
Lucky enough,
They still able to find it,
In our 2nd attempt to pick up the item...

And...
Luckily the goodies inside is still safe and sound...


My favourite fruity piano!!~
With the special features of the fruity piano,
I'm able to play 'twinkle twinkle little star'
All by myself.....
I'm so impressed!
Mummy's so impressed, too!
To hear the song's tempo is totally correct!~

I sway my body,
And start to dance,
With the music in the piano!~

I can learn different types of fruits,
With this little fruity piano, too!~
How nice.....


Introducing......
My new art time!~
I made lots of shapes,
From the dough.....

While watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse,
I can do Mickey Mousekersize!
And now,
I can enjoy playing around with my new goodies!
Extremely happy to receive it!~

Million thanks to Playhouse Disney for the lovely goodies!
Million thanks to Parenthots for organizing such an amazing contest!~

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow congratz! So much goodies! Luckily they are not lost!

Merryn said...

oh horrible! they open ur parcel???? horrible~ ban citilink~!

btw.. congrats on ur win :)

mNhL said...

Congratulations!!! Such awesome gifts!

Kristie said...

congrats!!!! Sean looks so cute in the photo :)

ChloeRuoyi said...

Wow, again?? Congrats! You are really good, mummy. The prizes are so attractive! I'm never aware of contests at all :(

Oliveoylz said...

Congrats! You are very very lucky with contest. The goodies are fantastic!

smallkucing said...

Congratulations! Great win

The Little Princess Qin said...

Congratulations!!!

Alice Law said...

Congratulation! Please enjoy your new toys, have a nice day!

Irene said...

wah, congrats on your winning! nice leh the goodies :)

cre8tone said...

Cheeyee, yeah loh, lucikily not lost..

Merryn , ya lor, horrible hor.. Never ever wanna use citilink as courier..

mNhL, It's awesome!~

Kristie, Thanks for compliment!

Chloe, TQ!

Olive, He loves the goodies so much! Yes, it's fantastic!~

smallkucing, thankx!

The Little Princess Qin, Thank you!

Alice, he enjoying his new toys every moment now.. Even sleep also need to sleep with the new toys!~

Irene, definitely very nice toys!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Congrats! So many nice goodies from MICKEY:-)

Yes, I agreed, Citilink service is not good!
I had a very bad experience with them! And it is very rediculous!
You know...they picked up the item from the online seller office and later sent back to them, but NOT TO ME!
And when I called them up, they said, they came to my house actually but nobody was there, but infact I was there for the whole day!

cre8tone said...

Joanne, yes yes.. citilink is the worst courier.. never ever send anything through them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...