Monday, August 16, 2010

Rolling...


Mummy got this idea,
From Ryan and his mummy...
But we can't find anything really round.....
Eventually,
We decided to use M&M chocolate.....
Hahaha!~
*Mummy need to keep an eye on me,
So that I won't be eating the 'coloured' chocolate.. ha!

Dipping the chocolate into my colours.....
I put it in the 'box'...
And keep on rolling~~~~~~~


This is how my abstract painting looks like......
The rolling part is super duper fun!~
Thanks Aunty Doreen for sharing this idea,
In little Ryan's blog...


I like it so much!
And come out with another piece of art work!~

7 comments:

BoeyJoey said...

very nice piece of art! good job :-)

CathJ said...

awesome brilliant idea..:)

MeRy said...

Fun activity...

smallkucing said...

going to frame it up or put on the fridge?

Bart said...

Wow... this is really creative :). Maybe now you can try other objects that have other textures.

Alice Phua said...

Yes, nice abstract art! Thanks for sharing the idea too. Looks not difficult to do with a very young child.

ChloeRuoyi said...

Good idea! Must be very fun too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...