Monday, October 11, 2010

Merlion Park


I love this merlion park.......
Mummy said,
Merlion is landmark for Singapore.....

After coming back from Singapore,
I motivate myself,
To paint a painting on Singapore......
Very initiative me!
:)

I told mummy,
I'm drawing Merlion Park...
Kind of abstract isn't it?
I even explain to mummy,
The very light blue lion-alike background is Merlion face...
With lots of greenery and red flowers for a park..........
The blue part is water from Singapore river.......

My version of Merlion park!~

9 comments:

Merryn said...

oooooo.. i love ur abstract painting :)

wenn said...

nice merlion..

Alice Phua said...

Very abstract! :-D

MeRy said...

Oh......abstract painting..nice.

mNhL said...

creative and imaginative. Mummy should bring him for more holidays. haha

smallkucing said...

creative :D

七月的秘密 said...

Wow, Pablo Picasso II !

andrewjune said...

art is up to one's expressions and imagination...
that's no right & no wrong...

let the picasso boy be creative in his imagination :)

cre8tone said...

Merryn, thanks...

Wenn, :)

Alice, yeah! I need his explanation to understand, too!

Mery, haha.. yes..

mNhl, I always bring, but nearby places, cause I like to travel, too!

smallkucing, thanks..

七月的秘密, not that famous.. haha!

June, you're right, no right and wrong... Anyhow, I like his painting.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...