Monday, March 28, 2011

Field Trip

You could never ever guess,
Where's my field trip......

Mummy personally think,
This is a weirdo location,
For kindy's field trip.......

Yet,
Our class is doing cat projects.....

That's the main reason we're here......
Jabatan Perkhidmatan Veterinar KL......

The CEO of the centre is giving us,
Very brief speech and introduction,
Of the centre and about the animals.......

When she asked,
Who got pets at home?
My friends answering,
I got 5 cats,
I got 10 dogs......
They really got a lot of pets!~

When she asked,
What colour is your dog?
One of my friend answer: Pink!~
;)

If you're worrying on how hygiene the place is,
They sterilized the whole place just before we arrive..
And all of us wear face mask,
Before we go in to the next visiting area...


This is one very lucky black cat.....
She'll be flying to London soon..
Vet is going to inject,
Some kind of thingy,
To proof the indentity of the cat....


There!
The numbers are the same combination.....
Some sort like 'passport' for the cat......


Surprisingly,
Cats need to see dentist, too!~
This is the area,
For checking the cat's teeth......


The best part is,
We get to see a cat's surgery!~
You think my friends and I will be scared, right?

But,
None of us is afraid......

The kids keep on says,
Teacher,
I cannot see clearly.......

When the CEO of the centre asking us,
Who wants to become a doctor / surgeon?
All of my friends answer,
Me! Me! Me!

Except me......
I tell my teacher,
Teacher,
I want to be a pilot!~

2 comments:

Oliveoylz said...

OMG! The kids are so brave and curious to wanna catch the surgery in action! Your boy is steadfast of his ambition. He will fly his mommy all over the world when he grows up!

ChloeRuoyi said...

It's not a weird place la... great place for kids to learn about animals and surgeries! Mummy tagged along too? Must be a fun trip :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...