Monday, April 11, 2011

Show and Tell


Our class is having,
Show and Tell session,
Once in a week......

All my friends and me will bring along,
Our favourite things, toys or books to school...
To practically 'show off' what we have..
;)

Right after my Disney On Ice show,
I've been asking my mummy everyday...
Today got Show and Tell or not?

I wanted to tell my teachers and my friends so much,
On my experience of meeting the 'real' McQueen!~

Teacher told mummy,
I told them very interesting stories......
With just one Disney On Ice program book!

I guess I just have so much to show and tell,
Since the show is so amazing!~
Simply dreams come true for me...
:)

2 comments:

Rose world said...

Good for little prince!! More to come.

cre8tone said...

Rose, they having it every week..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...