Thursday, August 11, 2011

Coin Box


Wai Gong and Wai Po,
Bought this chocolate coins for me,
During their Hanoi Trip......

We finish ate the chocolate coins.....
And I don't want to throw away,
The nice coin box.......

Mummy disallow me to put in the real coins....
As she scared mei mei will play around with the coins......

Hence,
We made this special 'coins'.....
And put it into my coin box......

I'm happy enough......
To cut and write the numbers on my coins.....
I'm the one who decide the value of my coins......
This is so fantastic!~~~~~~~

I'm going to fill my coin box...
Full of my little prince's coins......

4 comments:

Small Kucing said...

i used to put coin under a white paper and used pencil to shadow it. then the paper will hv authentic coin motif and cut out for decoration

cre8tone said...

Thanks for the idea... I'll let him try next round.. :)

mNhL said...

Can use the coins to pretend play with mummy to buy things :D

cre8tone said...

mNhL, thanks for the idea, too!~ Mummy can 'open' shop and he can buy something from me.. wakakkak~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...