Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fisher-Price Toys!

Toys!
Lots of toys!~
Lots of Fisher-Price Toys!!!~~~
And also Baby Love Diapers.....
For the lucky persons of the day....
During Fisher-Price 'Power of Interactive Play' Parenting Workshop...

Well......
I'm not one of the lucky one...
But.......
We bring back lots of goodies,
In the goodies bags.....
Thanks to Fisher-Price and all the sponsors....


Oh ya...
It's a great pleasure,
To meet small kucing and chee yee in real...
After knowing them for so long here.......
:)

Fisher-Price's toys corner.......
Keep me and mei mei entertained.......

While mummy's concentrating,
On attending the workshop........

Not to forgot.....
Jordan toothbrush booth......

Where I learn how to choose,
The correct toothbrush,
For my age...
And why should I do so.....,,,,

Demonstration,
From Pet Pet and Babylove Diaper......
The unique part is,
The demonstrator is even wearing pyjamas....
Promoting their Babylove night diaper.....

Nestle Cerelac......
Di di is going to taste his very first food...
In a few more months time......
And this is going to be a good choice for him........

We're out to the rest room...
While mummy's table win this Woody car.....
By answering 14 out of 15 questions correctly........
:)
Very good team work!~~~~~~

I super duper love this car.......
Immediately open it up and play!
Can't even wait...........
And Ops!!!~
It makes sound......
And zooms super fast on the table.......
Towards Belinda's seat...........
She's super friendly~~~~~~~
And hand it back to me,
With her sweetest smile.......

I love Fisher-Price's toys....
I like Fisher-Price's  ambassador, too!~

Want to know what's in our goodies bag?
Hop over to my di di's blog......

4 comments:

Small Kucing said...

Nice meeting you too :)

Love their toys. Its so durable

cre8tone said...

smallkucing, oh yes, quality toys!

Sherry said...

wah so nice leh..

cre8tone said...

Yes.. very nice..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...