Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Yakult Factory & Ostrich Farm Visit

Off I go......
To Yakult Factory & Ostrich Farm,
With my teachers and friends in my class........

I didn't ride on the ostrich,
But I enjoy seeing them running around~~~~~~

I love seeing the process of making,
My favourite Yakult......

Don't have photos to show...
I said:
Last year's field trip,
I also don't have any photos to see,
After I come back from the trip...

Then mummy asked,
If I wanted to bring along camera or not.....
But I think I too lazy to look after the camera..
And wanted to enjoy the trip to the maximum....

Anyhow...
Everything is fresh,
In my memory!!!

7 comments:

Yee Ling said...

Interesting...

Do you manage to ride on the ostrich?

MeRy said...

Sound interesting..

ChloeRuoyi said...

Yakut factory is in Seremban, right? That means they went all the way there for field trip? So fun :)

Huai Bin said...

Yeah, a yogurt factory sounds like an interesting trip! I've never been inside one before. :)

cre8tone said...

YeeLing, nope, he said he don't want to ride on it..

Mery, he said it's found!

Chloe, yeah! Far hor...... I was waiting in the school and they're coming back late....

HuaiBin, I never been inside, too!~ My son only went with his teachers and friends. Next time we organize a trip there.. haha~~

Sycookies said...

so we are allowed to ride on the ostrich? was that part of the programs there?

cre8tone said...

I suppose so, he said some of his friends are riding on the ostrich..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...