Monday, January 6, 2014

Chinese Calligraphy

As Chinese New Year is approaching soon...
We're all in CNY mood now........
Looking at our new clothes,
But can't wear it now......
Making me looking forward for CNY more....

We're not going to do any craft with angpow for the time being,
But we're going to start a really interesting activity with mummy:
Trying out Chinese Calligraphy for the first time!!!~~~~

My first impression is,
The black ink is kind of smelly!~
It's kind of tough to hold and write in the proper way...
But it's definitely a great start for us!~




Anyhow,
Me and mei mei decided,
To transform our Chinese Calligraphy class,
Into Ink chopping time...
We paint our hands black...
And chop it on the newspaper.............



There's black ink all over our body!~
But it's definitely fun to get dirty sometimes....
Although the cleaning job is quite hectic...


Very fun Sunday Morning!~

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Kylie! I'm Heather and I was hoping you would be able to answer a question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

cre8tone said...

Just wondering what you wanna ask me... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...