Monday, October 20, 2014

Lifetime Mom's Time Out @Kidzania

Astro Lifetime's 1st Asian production,
Mom's Time Out...
Granted us with a fun-filled day,
At Kidzania Kuala Lumpur.

I'm in the middle of my school exam...
But fret not.....
It's kind of cool,
Taking a break in Kidzania..

Results are out already by now...
And I'd successfully proven to everyone,
You need to take a break,
Than just study study study,
To get good result..
:p
It's not my first time in Kidzania...
And this time,
I decided to try everything new...
I became a tour guide,
In Worldwide Tours...
Designing my very own tours...

By looking at the destination I wanted to go..
Mummy says sorry to me..
And honestly telling me,
She can't afford bringing me,
To any countries in Europe,
At the time being.....

Never mind..
Wait till I earn enough Kidzos....
I'll fly myself off to the place I wanted to go!
Hahahahahah!~

Initially,
I thought only the cashiers will get paid..
But surprisingly,
The shoppers also get the portion of paid in Z-mart..
So wonderful, isn't it?

If only we can get paid by being a shopper in reality..
The world will be a better place to live in...
No need to scared of inflation and the coming GST...
You can earn while you shop!
So N-I-C-E!~

Me and my siblings,
Always clean our toilet's shower screen,
Singing the song we composed ourselves:
I am a window cleaner...

In Kidzania,
I become a window cleaning..
In Cleaning Master,
A company...
With 40 years experience,
Of window cleaning...
Serving Kidzania and surrounding area...
I actually clean windows for Honda...
That makes me change my profession...
To a car designer, next..

Proudly announced...
I'm now Certified Junior Car Designer,
For Honda Kidzania!~

Like my design?
It's the one and only in the world..
:p

Hop over to my mei mei's blog,
For her wonderful girlie experience in Kidzania...
And my di di's very first job profession..
Take a wild guess what could it be?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...