Tuesday, April 7, 2015

iPrice's Latest Promotion

iPrice,
One Stop Shopping Destination,
Assisting us,
Not to feel lost,
In the e-commerce jungle....

I can get the best offers and promotions,
Not only from the website....
But also from their social medias...

iPrice.my's
Facebook, google+ and even twitter...
Always keep shoppers updated..
On any offers available,
In any of their affiliates' sites!~

The best part is....
iPrice's affiliates...
Are almost all brand...
Superb in e-commerce!~

Guess we won't be missing out,
Any great deals,
When we shop with iPrice!~


We can get...
The most updated news,
In e-commerce world...
Via iPrice's social media..
And shop for the right items,
Paying the cheapest bargain ever!~



The search function in their website,
Is very useful, too!~
I can get my targeted product,
And buy whatsoever I needed,
With the budget I wanted!~

Love to shop but....
Worry about GST?
This voucher code in iPrice,
Will ensure you.....
There's no need to worry about any issue,
When you shop with iPrice!~

Till then,
Time to shop for some gadget...

6 comments:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

hehe.. I remember this, online shopping so easy.
Now there is phone app also easy to shop.

Miera Nadhirah said...

SOunds like a fabulous website to check out and get some deals... I will definitely be checking it out....

Wai Yee aka Rane said...

Thanks for sharing. Shall look into iPrice soon

http://waiyee.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...


Good to save money with this app.

http://johnsonong.blogspot.com/

Leona Lim said...

This is the best place to go to find out the pricing of anything that is sold online

elliecleffairy said...

I am an iprice user too. Good apps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...