Monday, August 10, 2015

Behind The Scenes Tour

Finally,
I get the chance,
To join Behind the Scenes Tour...
After seeing mei mei enjoying the tour,
And heard so much about it.....

Our first stop....
The largest laundry,
For First World Hotel...

I'm pretty impressed,
With the way they transfer,
The dirty clothes from the hotel room,
To the laundry department!~

It's truly an eye-opening for me..
To see how the 'transformer',
Ironing the staff's uniform....

Next,
We make our own sushi,
And wallop it into our mouth...
In See, Do & Eat Workshop...

I think DIY doughnut,
Taste a lot more yummier,
Since we involved in the food preparation!~
It really double up the fun!~

Very educative,
To know how exactly,
They control the audio...
As well as the lighting
During a fantastic show!~

Thanks to all the people,
Whom working behind the scenes,
We're able,
And had a wonderful magical moment..

Didn't get the chance to experience,
Snow making in SnowWorld...
But I hope I can tell you my experience,
Next round when I get the chance to explore it!~

Behind the Scenes Tour:
From 2:15pm - 5pm
Normal Price RM28 per pax
Genting Rewards Members RM25 per pax.

----------------------------------------
Related posts:
Behind The Scenes Tour
Genting Superstars of Magic 4

遇见世界顶级の魔幻师 






23 comments:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

wow such nice event that I missed as son need to revision his exam. But happy that we been there last year :D hehe. :D

Selina Wing said...

Oh my, I miss this tour! Your family enjoy to tour around the scenes @ Genting! Long time I don't go to Genting :(

Wai Yee aka Rane said...

Wow, this is interesting. A show is made from a lot of effort.

http://waiyee.blogspot.com/

Miera Nadhirah said...

One more round ah... I thought we did that before... Hehehe

cre8tone said...

Sherry, jom, let's go genting again...

Selina, go go go...

Rane, yeap... truly a lot of effort..

Miera, my boys never experience this tour ma... Last time I only bring my daughter coz only allow +1..

Isaac Tan said...

Such an experience, having the chance to see behind the scenes. Thanks for sharing !

Charmaine Pua said...

The staff's uniform, they no need iron themselves? So nice wehhh

Michhysaurous said...

Wah, What a great experience to get to see what happens behind the scenes!! Would love to have the tour too!


With Love, Michelle

Sebrinah Yeo said...

Wow this is my first time hearing about this event! Thx for sharing! Looks interesting!

http://sweet-blessingz.blogspot.com

yjc said...

This tour sounds so interesting! Is it open to other people? :)

Jessying said...

An eye opening experience for a lot of us to be able to see behind the scenes.. very interesting to see how they works!

Betty's Journey said...

I did a tour to Genting 5 years ago and it seem Genting has upgrade a lot.

cindyrina said...

Gosh! guess what I reached there so early and saw bunch of young lad standing there holding the flag. We thought its a bunch of direct selling people waiting for the group. I end up need to call Irene for meet up point. They are just right in front hahaha..Yeah! i have a good Sunday with this tour.

Leona Lim said...

it was a fun time very casual and informative at the same time...wish to go again especially for snowworld

Sin Yee said...

Have seen this similar post at other blogs. Great experience to see how they handle the houskeeping stuffs.

Aliza Sara said...

From the behind the scenes, i can say that theres a lot of effort put into this! Its been a while since i last went to Genting :'(

Unknown said...

Music composition always attract me! you are lucky that you got the chance to get in to that environment.

Isabel said...

Wah how they tahan wearing skirts there? haha1 I got invited too but not sure if I'm going

cre8tone said...

Charmaine, yah lor, good benefit being a staff, kan? lol

Fishaberry, it is open for public..

Isabel, go la, I like the magic show very much!~

zzz said...

wow! amazing!

Sylvia Lye 美娇娘 said...

Genting had organised a very good show and trips for you all. I think I had enjoy it so much!!

Fong Jun Jie said...

wah, get to see lots of behind the scene! interesting!! i believe you've learn so much from it! nice!

www.adriftasian.com/blog

Wendy Pua said...

good to learn so much thing there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...