Monday, April 4, 2016

Jr NBA Tip Off


If you're following my blog,
You'd know that:
I'm a basketball lover...
And I'd went to Jr NBA,
Since the year they first launched it in Malaysia...

A photos with all the VIPs of Jr NBA!
Thanks for making it happened again this year!

Dutch Lady Tip Off,
With the Jump Ball....
And symbolic milk toasting session...

The Tip Off session,
Is officiated by... 
YBrs. Dr Mehander Singh A/L Nahar Singh,
Director of Sports Division,
Ministry of Education Malaysia....

2014 & 2015 Jr NBA Malaysia Alumni....

Everyone is concentrating..
And watching....
Jr NBA 2015 Experience Trip's Video...
Such an awesome experience!


Special thanks to Dutch Lady,
This year....
I'll be meeting Craig Brown,
Jr NBA Head Coach, again....

Stay tune for my post,
On my experience...
During yesterday's Jr NBA Open Clinic 2016!~


--------------------------------------
Read up...
More of my experiences,
On Jr NBA:

Jr NBA 2014

Jr NBA 2015

Jr NBA 2016

21 comments:

Sarah said...

This seems like a really cool experience - I've never heard of Jr NBA before this post!

Idaintyit said...

Wow it sounds great! Basketball isn't really big over here in the UK but I always enjoyed it at school. Much better than football! Haha

Alison said...

This seems like a great experience! My kids would go crazy to go to something like this anytime!

Parenting Patch said...

I must admit that I am not big into basketball or sports in general. This seems like a really cool experience for young fans!

Elizabeth O said...

Kylie did you go to Jr NBA or your kid? I'm a bit familiar with it and thought it was for kids. No?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of fun for kids! Also keeps them active

cre8tone said...

Hi Elizabeth, my son went.. It's for kid.. :)

Kaley said...

This is my first time hearing about this. Looks cool!

Jules said...

I am not a huge baskeball, baseball, soccer fan but I love UK Footie :) So I can understand your passion!

Wai Yee aka Rane said...

nice activities there. NBA sounds so cool

Syafiera Yamin said...

Not a huge fan of baskket ball sport.. but good luck to participants !

Syafiera Yamin said...

huge fan*

Unknown said...

I am a basketball fan.
It must be very fun watching them playing the ball.

Miera Nadhirah said...

looks like fun and a great experience for the kids... make them more athletic...

Caroline said...

I have fear of basketball after bad experience during primary school, but this sounds really fun!

Ivy Kam said...

Great news for children that like basketball, wish them all the best :)

Sunshine Kelly said...

Wow thanks for sharing this coz I am not able to go on that day.

wfc said...

when im still at secondary school, basketball is my favorite sports . quite a miss it too!!

Selina Wing said...

Jr NBA is good event to encourage the students to join the basketball :)

Shiv B said...

This looks really fun. Used to watch my husband play the sport when we were younger and the experience is truly monumental especially when taught in the early years. Good for the kids :)

Unknown said...

I love basketball too. This looks pretty fun. And yes please! Craig Brown *love*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...